Sunday, June 8, 2008

Looking at others

How different...

So I was checking other blogs... I find that their blogs are all about the good stuffs that has happened.. Well.. sometimes there are the emo parts.. But hey! I think it's really good to write good things in a blog. Afterall we are suppose to just focus on the strengths we have. Continue to improve your talents not your weaknesses.

So.. it is great.. I am just hoping... really... hoping!!!! that people won't hide it inside. People won't keep it inside. Don't be a hypocrite.

So.. I would love to re-public my blog again... But when I think again.. maybe not. I would also would like to write interesting posts that can entertain people and make them laugh... I tried that... But I just made more enemies that other time. Then after that happened.. I couldn't post what was on my mind.. every posts was like a report.. *laughes* so.. maybe not.. this blog will just be another secret.

My sister said... that I was trying to force myself unto that group... Yeah.. I am. Can't deny it.. But hey.. they need something to change them.. I just thought maybe I could.. maybe.. just maybe.

So.. I can't stay here long. I shouldn't. Yeah..

...between you and me

No comments: