Sigh... I don't know what to think about this.. If I ever forget this.. I'll just be repeating the same thing I did last time... I wouldn't want that. It hurts... Where the feelings are just lost... Gone.. Disappear.. Vanish.. So many other words can describe this... Sigh.. If it's over then... Just saying that if this ever happens... then chances are high that I wouldn't be bothered about this... Surely I said that I'll try my best... But every effort I make.. Hurts me. So just persevere? Haha... I don't mind.. But I just looked back.. Haha.. It's no wonder she wants to forget... It's like I'm seeing a different person now.. I don't want that.. I want to see the same person that I met and knew more about... That person whom I felt that we were becoming closer and closer each day.. Not worse and worse.. and not another fake person with fake feelings.
What happened to this and what happened to that?
Wo bu xi wang zhe ge dong xi fa shen.. Mei you ren ye shi yao de.. Dan shi gen wo jiang zhe me ke yi jiang zhi liao...
But for now... Sorry.. Getting tired... Going to be over soon... Few more then I'll become that heartless person that they were... No difference between me and them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment