Sunday, February 22, 2009

Relationships....

Sigh... I already see so many people together... First they're together.. then they're off... Then together again. .... Yup. Many. If me I don't want to have this kind of relationship. So.... learn how to love first. Everyone is able to do it.. Since everyone wants to get the love back... Who doesn't...?

But if feel a little weird about me... I never think about myself... But yet , let's say I saw her being with another guy... Sigh... It kills me. Hmm.. But then again , I shouldn't be worrying about this.. Jealousy is not love at all... Love is something like... If you love him/her then you should be able to even die for him/her... Haha.. yup.. Genuine love is like that de la...

Hmm.. While on my side... Never experience this experience... But the path I did. It was nice. How I wish it could continue though... But I'm afraid I'm still learning... I don't want to keep hurting her. Don't want to keep hurting them... Yes... Then there's the another them... Sigh... Need to love them even though how terrible they treated me... Or at least that was how I felt.

Right now... I wish I could fix things between her and me... We said we wanted to make it like last time... Like when we just met each other... But now I don't feel it at all. Haha... Guess I wanted her to treat me the same...? Sigh... I just don't like the same thing happening again. And sigh... Want to know her more becomes " If I'm free I'll reply you.. " Haha... It really kills though...

Sigh... I don't know now whether I should try my best or not... Or just let it flow...? Whatever happens , happens? So short... Yet there's misunderstanding... Haha... I don't know why... It would be nice to hear that she cares for me still... While on my side... I'm still trying to not to let this to be empty... If it's empty.. I don't know how to go on... Sigh..

No comments: