Sigh.. The more I go through this.. The more I feel the ups and downs. Why can't we make it like last time as we said.. If she is then it's ok.. However , I just don't feel it.. Instead what I feel is the avoidance , and all that feedback I've received all these while.. I don't want that.. Because I slightly know what will happen if this continues... Sigh... I thought it can be different.. I don't know anymore.. I don't want to take anymore guesses... Now I hope that this thing can go smoothly.. But I cannot take so many problems... Sigh... I wished I didn't had that problem.. Then things would go in a much smoother way... I wished I hadn't went through that path... But I think I should be glad a little bit...
So... I do what I can to continue... I want to say that I'm sorry if I ever hurt or enrage her... Also hoping that she don't misunderstand...
Sigh.. I don't know which seems right anymore for this case...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment