Thursday, March 5, 2009

Others

Hmm.. Thinking about some pals. It's just that.. some have this problem.. some have that. Never ending problems. Ha..Ha... Sigh.. Yup. Even I have problems. But I always put myself last.

I have 2 friends whom they lost their dads. They are still living.. But they got no a father where they can say " Did I make you proud , dad? " or " See , dad! I did it! " Sigh.. Most guys would want to show their dads that they can do it. Yup , they can definitely able to do it. To surpass their dads. To tell their dad , don't worry about me.

Then while others have financial problem. Their disability to help their parents to lighten the burden. So they do as much as they can to please them , not adding more troubles. Obeying them , not causing any trouble. So to them , family comes first.

Then there's the one with relationships problems. Their problem with their families , their problem with their friends or loved ones.. Or problems with the society... Sigh.. Worrying his sister would not be the same. Hmm.. Been looking at this guy. He's concern over his sister.. He would wish his sister would one day return.

Then there's others whom their problems would be hidden. No one can see. It is very well hidden. I wish I could listen up to their hearts.

Hmm.. Wondered is there anyone like me out there... Right now , I'm blacklisted... The feeling of having a criminal record. The feeling of " You are out of here ". Sigh.. We are no longer brothers and sisters? .... Really..? My biggest fear.. Little to say because... Because what can I do besides praying about this...?

And also this person.. Like and love her a lot.. But she wants to forget me... I don't know... Although I tend to put myself last... But it kinda hurts. That someone used to like/love you then one day had to let this go... I thought we could continue our relationship like last time.. Though I don't want to force her.. It just hurts.. I want to know how she's been doing even though it has only been days. She was lonely and yet I couldn't reach out to her.. I want to.. But she doesn't seemed to... I don't like how things are going if this goes on.

No comments: